Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My 2% Costco reward certificate covers membership fee two times over

The Costco Wholesale Business Center at 80 S. River St. in Hackensack is a stress-free alternative to the bigger, far busier Costco Wholesale warehouse a few miles away in Teterboro, especially if you live nearby and want to pick up only a few things. The warehouse also has a food court.


By VICTOR E. SASSON
EDITOR

My 2% Reward Certificate from Costco Wholesale arrived in the mail this week and repaid me more than twice for an annual $110 Executive Membership.

The check for $241 back on Costco purchases in the past year is in addition to the $274 in cash rebates I received in February from American Express for purchases at Costco, gas stations, restaurants and other businesses.

The new Costco Visa credit card will return even more cash back then the displaced American Express card.

On Monday afternoon, I picked up KIND snack bars, mangoes and chewing gum at the Costco Wholesale Business Center in Hackensack.

I handed over my 2% Reward Certificate to pay for them, and walked away with about $209 in cash.

What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to stay on topic.