Friday, July 8, 2011

Deep discount on the $24.07 lunch

Port Authority Bus TerminalImage via Wikipedia
Takng the bus into the city saves even more money.


















New York City Restaurant Week is back and if you have an American Express credit card, you can chop more than 25% off the usual $24.07 three-course lunch.


American Express will give you a $20 statement credit as long as you dine out three times at participating restaurants July 11-24, and charge your meals to the card.


That's $6.66 off of $24.07, before tax and tip.


I'll be using an American Express card that gives me 3% back on all restaurant meals.


I've already made my reservations at two seafood restaurants and a brasserie, all within comfortable walking distance of the midtown Port Authority Bus Terminal.


I'm taking the bus into Manhattan. Driving and paying and for parking and a toll would absolutely blow any savings during the semi-annual restaurant promotion.


Here's the link to the Web site:

2 comments:

  1. Well NYC Restaurant week just gives me an excuse to whip out the old American Express. Good to know. Also something I have discovered is City Maps.. it is also a huge aid in my perfect restaurant search!

    ReplyDelete

Please try to stay on topic.